Phoenix Fridays Photo Contest
Enter your photo for a chance to win an iPad and a cash bonus*.
Here is how you enter to win:
1. Register for the Phoenix Fridays Photo Contest using the contest registration form no later than Friday, April 6th, 2018 11:59 pm MST.
2. We’ll then send you a package of 10 of our T-shirts and 10 of our ball caps for you to use in your Phoenix Fridays Contest photo. (Or you can just keep them and leave it at that, but we think you’d rather put it to better use in step #3.)
3. Take your Phoenix Fridays photo following the entry guidelines. (See below)
4. Submit your photo via our submissions form. Submissions open on Friday, April 20th, 2018 12:00 am MST and close on Friday, May 25th, 2018 11:59 pm MST so make sure to submit your photo as early as possible.
5. One finalist photo will be chosen each Friday between May 4th – 25th. From those four finalists, one will be selected as the Grand Prize Winner and announced on Friday, June 1st, 2018.
Once you register for the Phoenix Fridays Photo Contest, you will receive our T-shirts and ball caps. Take and submit your Phoenix Fridays photo via our submissions form. It will be judged by the following guidelines for entry acceptance into the contest and a chance to win.
1. The photo with the largest group of your company employees wearing our T-shirts and ball caps.# Make sure that you register to get a complimentary package of 10 PAC T-shirts and 10 ball caps. Gather everyone you can, we want to see your company’s family.
2. Use of your company logo/signage. We need to see your logo or sign loud and clear. The best display the better, so be creative!
3. Use a landmark or recognizable location/building. Is your company located near a national landmark? Is there a famous building in your area? How about a national park? Show us!
4. The best PAC employee doppelganger. Does someone on your staff look like one of our employees? Put him or her where we can see them. The best look-a-like just might get you the Grand Prize.
Example: You gather your staff, you put them in our T-shirts and ball caps, and you make sure you’re showing your company logo or sign. Good. You take all of that and do it at the Grand Canyon. Even better. Then you have a Jay Robie look-a-like in your group. Now that’d be hard to beat.
*The Grand Prize consists of one (1) iPad (32GB, Wifi only) and a $250.00 bonus on the next purchase of cores and/or catalytic converters we make from you. (Minimum order of $2,500.00.) Valid only once. Prices are reflective of USD.
#Groups are not limited to 10 employees. If your group is more than 10, make sure that at least 10 are wearing our T-shirts and ball caps. If your group is less than 10, make sure that all in the photo are wearing our T-shirts and ball caps.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
Contest ONLY open to automotive recycling companies. Private parties are not eligible. Only one (1) entry per company. Odds depend on number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor: Phoenix Automotive Cores, 422 South 33rd Avenue Phoenix, Arizona 85009.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participating partner or sponsor in this offer.