Automotive Core Requirements
When filling out your PAC-Cores invoice, it is mandatory to follow these requirements:
We will not accept any corroded and or re-manufactured Cores
Listed below are the requirements for all orders placed with PAC
1. All prices are guaranteed for 30 days from the original bid date.
2. You can pick and choose the parts you would like to sell using the core lists provided through our online programs. At the time of shipping we will require a list of the items you are choosing to sell.
3. Any part that is received and is not the correct Hollander will be paid according to our current buy list and will not be returned to you.
4. Items that do not meet the specified parts requirements will be paid current scrap value. All OEM specific Hollanders must match the "Buyers Notes" listed to the right of the Hollander on your core list. You will not receive the full bid value for any other OEM.
5. If you have more than 10 of the same Hollander please contact us before boxing them.
6. All core orders must be packed in a full gaylord box in such a way as to not damage the cores during transit. If your box is not full please contact us prior to shipping for approval.
7. We will pay the freight on domestic US orders at a minimum invoice value of $1,200.00*. Orders that arrive missing invoiced pieces, or with scrap, causing it to fall below the minimum order requirement are subject to a freight charge for the missing order value. *Canadian shipping must be arranged and paid for by the yard.
8. At the time of shipping, we offer a 50% deposit. Final payment is made when the order has been processed which is generally between 45 and 60 days after it arrives at our facility. Any deductions will be applied to the final payment total.
ATTENTION: We reserve the right to apply a freight deduction to your order if we receive parts which are identified as scrap or miscellaneous items we did not advertise on our programs. This percentage of our freight cost is calculated based upon the weight of the unwanted scrap items and this will be deducted from your final payment.
Additionally, please note the conditions for each type of core:
ABS (Anti-lock Braking System): Units must be free of any damage such as broken housing, no broken plugs, plastic case around the module is required and must not be damaged, cracked, or crushed. Must have the original manufacturer OE tag.
A/C Compressors: Units must turn freely and pump, must have good clutch. No broken cases or mounts, no burned units, no damaged ports, no broken plugs or ports.
Alternators: Must be complete with no broken or cracked housing, fins, plugs, battery posts, or pulleys, they must turn freely, and we will not accept any with melted plastic or burn units.
Brake Calipers: Complete with bracket attached, rear calipers must have all levers and springs, no damaged castings, no broken bleeders, and no missing pistons. Calipers cannot be rusted, pitted or corroded. Plastic housing cannot be broken (when applicable).
ECM & BCM: Units must have no dents, required to have clean and clearly legible manufacturer ID labels, no broken plugs, no bent pins, no rust or water damage.
Fuel Pump: No broken plugs, no broken housing, must have all connectors, clips, and critical components, original OE label is required to be legible, will not accept any with rust or water damage.
Power Brake Booster: Must have clean and clear manufacturer ID labels, they cannot be dented, no bent or broken mounting bolts, no broken plastic hubs, and they need to be complete with pushrod (this has a number on it that determines the ID). The pushrods cannot be bent. They must be separated from Brake Master Cylinder. On hydroboost units, the push rod must be present and the socket that attaches the rod to the unit cannot be damaged, split, or severely elongated.
Power Steering Pumps: No broken or cracked mounts or cases, must turn and pump, must be complete with pulley and integral reservoir, and have no damaged ports or broken sensors (when applicable).
Starters: Must be complete and have no broken or cracked housings, no broken plugs or battery posts, no broken solenoids, no burned or melted units, drive gear rotates freely.
Steering Gear Boxes: Cannot have cracked housing, no twisted or damaged input or output shafts.
Steering Rack and Pinions: Must have all tie rods, inner tie rods cannot be bent or damaged, no cracked housing or casting, no broken plugs, no missing or broken sensors (when applicable), no bent, cut, or missing lines, the input shaft cannot be bent or twisted, must have electric motor (when applicable).